Conference and workshop papers
- F. Dahlqvist, R. Neves: Program semantics as Kleisli representations, submitted.
- F. Dahlqvist, A. Kurz: The positivication of coalgebraic logics. Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science (CALCO) 2017.
- F. Dahlqvist, A. Kurz: Positive Coalgebraic Logic (extended abstract). Topology Algebra and Categories in Logic (TACL) 2017.
- F. Clerc, F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier: Pointless learning, FoSSaCS 2017.
- F. Clerc, F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier: Semantics for probabilistic programming (extended abstract), POPL Workshop on probabilistic programming semantics (PPS) 2017.
- F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier, O. Kammar: Bayesian inversion by omega-complete cone duality, CONCUR 2016.
- F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier: Robustly parameterised higher-order probabilistic models, CONCUR 2016.
- F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier: Giry and the machine, MFPS XXXII.
- F. Dahlqvist: Coalgebraic completeness-via-canonicity: principles and applications. CMCS 2016
- F. Dahlqvist and D. Pym: Completeness via canonicity for distributive substructural logics: a coalgebraic perspective, RAMiCS 2015. Full version with proofs: ..pdf.
- F. Dahlqvist and D. Pattinson: Some Sahlqvist completeness results for Coalgebraic Logics, FOSSACS 2013.
- F. Dahlqvist and D. Pattinson: On the Fusion of coalgebraic logics, CALCO 2011.
- F. Dahlqvist and D. Pym: Coalgebraic completeness-via-canonicity for distributive substructural logics. Special Issue “15th International Conference on Relational and Algebraic Methods in Computer Science”, Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming. Accepted for publication.
F. Dahlqvist: Completeness-via-canonicity for coalgebraic logics, Doctoral Thesis, Imperial College, 2014.