Conference and workshop papers
- F. Dahlqvist, R. Neves: Program semantics as Kleisli representations, submitted.
- F. Clerc, F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier: Pointless learning, FoSSaCS 2017.
- F. Clerc, F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier: Semantics for probabilistic programming, PPS 2017.
- F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier, O. Kammar: Bayesian inversion by omega-complete cone duality, CONCUR 2016.
- F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier: Robustly parameterised higher-order probabilistic models, CONCUR 2016.
- F. Dahlqvist, V. Danos, I. Garnier: Giry and the machine, MFPS XXXII.
- F. Dahlqvist: Coalgebraic completeness-via-canonicity: principles and applications. CMCS 2016
- F. Dahlqvist and D. Pym: Completeness via canonicity for distributive substructural logics: a coalgebraic perspective, RAMiCS 2015. Full version with proofs: ..pdf.
- F. Dahlqvist and D. Pattinson: Some Sahlqvist completeness results for Coalgebraic Logics, FOSSACS 2013.
- F. Dahlqvist and D. Pattinson: On the Fusion of coalgebraic logics, CALCO 2011.
- F. Dahlqvist and D. Pym: Coalgebraic completeness-via-canonicity for distributive substructural logics. Special Issue “15th International Conference on Relational and Algebraic Methods in Computer Science”, Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming. Submitted for publication.
- F. Dahlqvist: Coalgebraic Completeness-via-Canoncicity. Special Issue “CMCS 2016”, Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming. Submitted.
F. Dahlqvist: Completeness-via-canonicity for coalgebraic logics, Doctoral Thesis, Imperial College, 2014.